Recently purchased an intelitek promill 8000 off craigslist and currently in the troubleshooting phase...

Everything (most of it) seems to operate fine (can jog in x/y), solenoids click, etc. The issue I have is with the z-axis, when I go to jog the z-axis either up or down the machine errors out. The servo driver on the machine is a shanghai electric KT270-H-20, and this is what displays the error as well as something in the cabinet alarms for a few seconds. The errors I am getting on the machine are:

Err 32 (this one occurs on start-up of the machine occasionally, I reset the machine to clear it and usually goes away).
Err 13 after I attempted to jog down
Err 11 after attempting to jog up

I am not sure if 13 and 11 happen interchangeably, have not spent that much time trying different combinations. Resetting the machine clears the errors but then as soon as I try to jog again it comes right back.

My question is does anyone have any technical documentation on these and what the error may indicate? I'd love to try to get this troubleshot before intelitek opens on monday but understand that is of course an option, waiting till business opens then.

Thanks and any advice is appreciated.