Hey Guys

I'm a newbie on this: I recently have built a large DIY CNC.

Thanks to the fantastic project called Root CNC, I was able to print myself (since I have got two 3D printers) all the pieces required and completing the assembly of a Root 3 CNC.
The machine it's really good and runs on 4 Nema 23 motors (model 23HS45), each one individually driven by a M542T driver. All drivers are connected to the 5 Axis breakout board which works perfectly.

I've decided to upgrade my spindle to a HuanYang VFD inverter + 1.5 kW Water cooled spindle combo (VFD model is: HY01D523B). I've made the connections between the spindle and the VFD and I tried to run it via the VFD keys, resulting in a perfect movement.
Now I'm trying to hook it up to my 5 Axis Breakout Board but don't know how to exactly do it since there are sooo many pins on the VFD that I lost myself in...

Question is: how should I connect my VFD in order to let it run autonomously through Mach3, on my specific 5 Axis breakout board? Which pins should I use? According to the only sheet I got with the board, should be those on the bottom right header of the board but how to hook them up and which pins to connect to the VFD? Also, what should be the right configuration for mach3 in order to set speed and enable, disable the spindle?

I'm attaching some pics of my components on this message.

Thanks in advance