585,752 active members*
3,837 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > NED HELP: Does anyone have an english version of NCstudio?

NED HELP: Does anyone have an english version of NCstudio?

I just bought a new cnc and i recieved a chinese copy of ncstudio with it. The problem is i cannot open the software and i get a chinese error. Does anyone have a working version of Nc Studio that they could help me out with? please. I have a new 1224 cnc router i bought from china

Re: NED HELP: Does anyone have an english version of NCstudio?

Did you connect your pc to electronic board inside your electric cabinet ?

is the electronic cabinet on?

the nc studio only open when everythng connected.

matt

As a side note, maybe you could copy and paste the error into an online translator to try and work out whats causing the error. May help you.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Sterob View Post
    As a side note, maybe you could copy and paste the error into an online translator to try and work out whats causing the error. May help you.

Steve
    Hi dear, Praveen Soni from India here. Also bought an china CNC router 1325 double spindle 5.5 kW water cooled with Chinese language NC studio... problem is now...my window XP is errored and prevented me to login computer which I got along with machine. Before this logging problem , my machine was working good....I was a little good in understanding that Chinese language with the help of videos sent by our shipper Mr ASH Wang. Of OLTCNC jinan.but yesterday when I connect that pc with internet for antivirus update... everything goes wrong. Computer is logging off again and again.it says copy of win XP is expired so not log in....thus my machine did not run. I back to computer expert and showed him that pc....he made image of NC studio copy and installed in a new another XP windows in new harddrive. I went to machine connect everything and start NC studio....but what is that....... When goto home position...machine moved very fast to left side and sound bang in the corner. After that limit red dot blinking. Manually z axis working. Y axis working from keyboard...but x is not. Again tried to go home
    ...but bangs....so stopped the system there.plz help what is the problem in this matter...I think parameters are changed....what to do and how to do.....I am new in this thing....your help is very needed...u can mail me at praveenDOTpraveenDOTvermaATgmailDOTcom

Quote Originally Posted by mattcnc123 View Post
    Did you connect your pc to electronic board inside your electric cabinet ?

is the electronic cabinet on?

the nc studio only open when everythng connected.

matt
    dear, Praveen Soni from India here. Also bought an china CNC router 1325 double spindle 5.5 kW water cooled with Chinese language NC studio... problem is now...my window XP is errored and prevented me to login computer which I got along with machine. Before this logging problem , my machine was working good....I was a little good in understanding that Chinese language with the help of videos sent by our shipper Mr ASH Wang. Of OLTCNC jinan.but yesterday when I connect that pc with internet for antivirus update... everything goes wrong. Computer is logging off again and again.it says copy of win XP is expired so not log in....thus my machine did not run. I back to computer expert and showed him that pc....he made image of NC studio copy and installed in a new another XP windows in new harddrive. I went to machine connect everything and start NC studio....but what is that....... When goto home position...machine moved very fast to left side and sound bang in the corner. After that limit red dot blinking. Manually z axis working. Y axis working from keyboard...but x is not. Again tried to go home
    ...but bangs....so stopped the system there.plz help what is the problem in this matter...I think parameters are changed....what to do and how to do.....I am new in this thing....your help is very needed...u can mail me at praveenDOTpraveenDOTvermaATgmailDOTcom

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oigo View Post
    I just bought a new cnc and i recieved a chinese copy of ncstudio with it. The problem is i cannot open the software and i get a chinese error. Does anyone have a working version of Nc Studio that they could help me out with? please. I have a new 1224 cnc router i bought from china
    dear, Praveen Soni from India here. Also bought an china CNC router 1325 double spindle 5.5 kW water cooled with Chinese language NC studio... problem is now...my window XP is errored and prevented me to login computer which I got along with machine. Before this logging problem , my machine was working good....I was a little good in understanding that Chinese language with the help of videos sent by our shipper Mr ASH Wang. Of OLTCNC jinan.but yesterday when I connect that pc with internet for antivirus update... everything goes wrong. Computer is logging off again and again.it says copy of win XP is expired so not log in....thus my machine did not run. I back to computer expert and showed him that pc....he made image of NC studio copy and installed in a new another XP windows in new harddrive. I went to machine connect everything and start NC studio....but what is that....... When goto home position...machine moved very fast to left side and sound bang in the corner. After that limit red dot blinking. Manually z axis working. Y axis working from keyboard...but x is not. Again tried to go home

Hi,Did your problem is solved?I have an english version,if you need,please email me [email protected] .I will email you.

Quote Originally Posted by Oigo View Post
    Jenny (Ms) E:[email protected] / [email protected] Skype:toyeacnc ,www.toyeacnclaser.com, www.toyeacnclaser.com

the video to help to install nc studio here:https://www.stylecnc.com/cnc-softwar...tml?1534242623
    STYLECNC is a guaranteed manufacturer for CNC Router, Laser Cutter, Laser Marker, Laser Engraver, Wood Lathe and Plasma Cutter. Official website: https://www.stylecnc.com/

`go

weihong

Quote Originally Posted by toyeacnc View Post
    Hi,Did your problem is solved?I have an english version,if you need,please email me [email protected] .I will email you.
    Good day "toyeacnc" I've only just found your post in CNC Zone from August 2018.

I purchased a Chinese router/mill as a kit in early 2018 complete with the NCstudio PCI card and breakout board but have only now got around to building it,

I also suffer from a language problem with NCstudio and would be most grateful for an English copy?

Thanks in advance

Already said.

Go to Weihong's website there.

When they are to install you have the two options, English and Chinese and just choose.

Download_weihong