585,665 active members*
3,119 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Vectric > Biesse klever starts but then stops. Needs a few restarts before it continues to run

Biesse klever starts but then stops. Needs a few restarts before it continues to run

Hey guys, this is my first issue with my biesse klever that I can't seem to solve. I cut cabinet parts mostly, and quite often the spindle will start but then shut down before it starts cutting. I then have to reset it once or twice before it will continue to run and cut the sheet. The weird thing is, this problem never occurs when the line boring heard drills first. If the boring head goes first, it does its job, and the spindle follows with absolutely zero problems. Please let me know what you all think.

Thanks
    Abe

Re: Biesse klever starts but then stops. Needs a few restarts before it continues to

Are there any error messages?
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Re: Biesse klever starts but then stops. Needs a few restarts before it continues to

Yes there are actually errors. Not always the same error though. Here they are, "PLC9007 Slot reset required" "INV283 Inverter not ready" "INV284 Speed out of safety range". Hope that makes sense to somebody out there.

Abe

Slot reset means you need to bring the dust skirt up,,,,(Stop reset clear)

INV250-290 error range,,,,to fix this,,,grab the gantry ball screw and manually move the head in manual mode..

Keysoftwareservice.com

there was a service call i did where the ground boot was loose,,,,that caused a bunch on inverter errors

Keysoftwareservice.com