584,865 active members*
4,884 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

simodrive 611

Hello everyone
    I am new in this forum I just joined because I have a problem with a simodrive 611 in a ecomaster 7120 holz-her; the equipment does not show any alarm only appears on the screen at the top cancels speed 0% and the spindle does not rotate makes the entire transfer to process and stops the machining start moment (Z axis). If you can help me, I thank you in advance.

regards

Re: simodrive 611

Hello,
    Is it 611U or D? Can you attach the snap of module or MLFB number of the module?

hello
    is 611U, sorry what is the number MLFB?
    all modules were reviwed and come to the conclusion that the fault is in control card the module LT INT.50A, the card is number 6SN1118-0NJ01-0AA0 VERSION A
    i think they are going to buy for replacement, i can not find the fault, although i think the issue is parameters
    for unfortunat i do not know the simocom u to adjust or revise and did not move to the module for fear of being wrong

The number 6SN1118-0NJ01-0AA0 is called as MLFB number. You can download Simucom U from Siemens web site & install on your PC. You need Rs232 cable & serial prot so that with SimucomU you can communicate with drive.
    BTW if you have parameter back up, you can manually load parameters also with help of 3 keys, +, P & - provided on unit. Press P so that parameter number will display, to go next parameter press + key, to enter parameter value press P key, enter the value with help of + or - key. To store press once again press P. This way you may enter parameter value, but this is lengthy procedure. With Simucom U parameter entry is very easy. You may download software from
    SIMODRIVE 611U 12.2 package from this link.

what complicated is the management of simocom U?
    i´m starting to work with siemens controllers for the breadth of the company to forniture with machines second-hands and my work is to put on line this machines.
    at this moment i am installing a router Mastermotion to put it into operation and i run into my firs riddle does not turn the spindle, this is other hystory that begin.

Simucom U is software tool useful for commissioning of 611U drives.
    Which is drive for spindle? Which is controller? What problem are you facing?
    If it is 611U, have you enabled the infeed & spindle power module pulses? How are you appling set point? Digital or analog?
    Please check.

my problem is thespindle not turn error A-501 it missing frecuency the motor, i checked moduleU/E changed the contactor 3TF2186-8BB4 1N0+1NC that was burned and contactor ofmotor in cabinet (external) had damaged coil the solved error the problem that notturn a spindle
    check all the complete modules in electronicsystem everything is fine for that reason i am tilt by parameters
    missing a pulse for the spindle that gives thecontrol
    a person from the US arrived to review theproblem and mentioned that it was control card that would review it but surelyrequires change and mentioned something about the simocomU
    i have worked litle time with controller siemensso I could not say much about the problem in a matter of programming just byexpeirncia the system review.
    the machine is programmed with twincam 32
    and i changed of machine for checking operationthis one but I am interested in learning about the siemens system, that is whyI consult in the forum I am currently working with machines haas, mazak and someokuma