585,715 active members*
3,891 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Need Help: AMADA Vipros 357 Error 2010 Press Motor Off

Need Help: AMADA Vipros 357 Error 2010 Press Motor Off

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alarm 2010 Press Motor Off.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	387396

The basics: The machine is an Amada Vipros 357 Queen with an Amadan-O4P-C Controller.
    The machine was partially submerged in a flood. The water level during the flood rose to about a meter off floor level. Thankfully, the servo drives didn’t get wet.
    The hydraulic oil tank has been flushed, and the hydraulic pump motor rebuilt. The chiller has been flushed and the water pump and motor rebuilt as well. The chiller does run on startup. The hydraulic pump has not run as yet.
    Pictures 1 through 4 were taken from the screen of the Amadan-O4P-C Controller on the parameters pages. These parameters seem to be there.

Attachment 387382
    Attachment 387384
    Attachment 387386
    Attachment 387388

The Symptoms:
    When the machine is powered up, the chiller can be started without any issue or alarm. The Amadan-O4P-C Controller starts up and displays an alarm “No.2010 Press Motor off”
    In addition to this, alarm “14 Emergency/Reset” is also presented.
    The Ram control panel (Top left on the control housing) switches on, but no numerics are displayed, only the backlight eluminates. See picture entitled “Ram Controller” This device is connected to the PHMPU board.

Attachment 387390

The PHMPU Board:

The PHMPU Board, and the I/O board that it connects to, were thoroughly cleaned and tested by an electronic engineer. I have been assured that the I/O board is fine. The PHMPU board wasn’t so lucky.
    Various components were changed on the board including the CPU, crystals etc. The Eproms were changed, and the parameters / software was transferred from the old Eproms to the new. (The batteries were wet) We are not sure if the data transferred is corrupt or not. We suspect that this is where our problem lies. But cannot get the data from Amada South Africa to re-flash these.

Pictures “PHMPU1” & “PHMPU2” illustrate which LED’s are on after startup. Note the “Halt” LED is on.

Attachment 387392
    Attachment 387394

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Need Help: AMADA Vipros 357 Error 2010 Press Motor Off

Quote Originally Posted by SDesigns View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alarm 2010 Press Motor Off.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	387396

The basics: The machine is an Amada Vipros 357 Queen with an Amadan-O4P-C Controller.
    The machine was partially submerged in a flood. The water level during the flood rose to about a meter off floor level. Thankfully, the servo drives didn’t get wet.
    The hydraulic oil tank has been flushed, and the hydraulic pump motor rebuilt. The chiller has been flushed and the water pump and motor rebuilt as well. The chiller does run on startup. The hydraulic pump has not run as yet.
    Pictures 1 through 4 were taken from the screen of the Amadan-O4P-C Controller on the parameters pages. These parameters seem to be there.

Attachment 387382
    Attachment 387384
    Attachment 387386
    Attachment 387388

The Symptoms:
    When the machine is powered up, the chiller can be started without any issue or alarm. The Amadan-O4P-C Controller starts up and displays an alarm “No.2010 Press Motor off”
    In addition to this, alarm “14 Emergency/Reset” is also presented.
    The Ram control panel (Top left on the control housing) switches on, but no numerics are displayed, only the backlight eluminates. See picture entitled “Ram Controller” This device is connected to the PHMPU board.

Attachment 387390

The PHMPU Board:

The PHMPU Board, and the I/O board that it connects to, were thoroughly cleaned and tested by an electronic engineer. I have been assured that the I/O board is fine. The PHMPU board wasn’t so lucky.
    Various components were changed on the board including the CPU, crystals etc. The Eproms were changed, and the parameters / software was transferred from the old Eproms to the new. (The batteries were wet) We are not sure if the data transferred is corrupt or not. We suspect that this is where our problem lies. But cannot get the data from Amada South Africa to re-flash these.

Pictures “PHMPU1” & “PHMPU2” illustrate which LED’s are on after startup. Note the “Halt” LED is on.

Attachment 387392
    Attachment 387394

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Your PHNC is generating ESTOP to the fanuc side. All Blocks on PHNC screen tells me that board is not booting. Salt or fresh water? What is number on the PHNC board? What is ROM version? I may have PHNC board & ROMS.

Best regards,