584,837 active members*
4,895 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 3 123

needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2

hi,

I just purchased a chinese 3040 4 axis cnc. It is a usb interface but the seller sent me the wrong plugins. The controller is not an rnr motion controller, nor a leafboy, or ecut.

i opened up the controller box and the usb board is marked BL-USBMACH-V2.1. I think that mach3 control plugin selector sees it as usbmach v2 if i have the proper plugin

i can find plenty of these up for sale with the driver cd, but cannot find the software on its own.

can any one point me to a link for the mach3 plugin for this controller please?

I don’t think the seller has a clue what “brand” of controller i have

cheers

Re: needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2

Pallol,

Try this and report back the outcome.

Jeff...
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by jalessi View Post
    Pallol,

Try this and report back the outcome.

Jeff...
    Thanks Jeff, didn’t work, no motion controller connected.

from my research, this driver is for the card that has both usb and parallel ports, mine has just the one usb port.

might be best to splash out the $30-40 on a new card, at least it would come with a driver disc and I’ll have a spare

the wait for it is gunna kill but

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pallol,

Please post a few good images of the board you have so that we may better assist you.

Jeff...
    Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

pictures

Smile Re: needed:mach3 plugin dll for USBMach V2

Pallol,

This should do the trick, either way please post your results so we may help others in the future.

Jeff...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by jalessi View Post
    Pallol,

This should do the trick, either way please post your results so we may help others in the future.

Jeff...
    Thanks Jeff, did the trick a treat, all up and running, I’m one happy tinkerer now

I have the same controller, same issues, so THANKS, helped me a lot too.

Hi friends I have the same board but it is not working with above dll. Which versions of windows(32 or 64 bit) and mach3 are using?

My windows = Windows 7 64 bit
    Mach3 = Version3.043.066
    Board = BL-USBMach v2.0 D1712

Is there another dll about it?

I have the same board and found a driver on a Russian cnc forum. This also has a handbook for the board. I have not yet tested the dll, but the instructions make it clear that the standard parallel port driver must NOT be loaded when installing Mach 3. This was the biggest problem that came up on the russian thread.
    I have trid to up load the software and data package for this board but it is too large to upload, if any body is interested post back and I will break it down into the dll and the instruction manual.
    I hope this helps.

This is a link to a site with instructions for this board.
    https://sites.google.com/a/u.toctai....L-UsbMach-V2-0

Settings and manuals for BL-USBMACH-V2.0 board

friends, I have this BL-USBMach v2.2 card, I am trying to use the A and B axes as servos but, I can not, I can manually work through the keyboard, configured in the keypad system but not as slaves of the X and Y axes, I've tried everything, does anyone have a solution for this?
    use:
    Mach3.043.066
    Windows10

hi i'm from indonesia, new member here and learning about cnc, actually i got here because this thread, i allready searching and no luck, i have bl-usbmach v2.0, i think the difference with v2.1 is spindle controll port, v2.0 has 3 pin and v2.1 has 4 pin, is there possibility use the v2.0 bob with vfd?
    if the answer is yes, how to connecting to vfd? because no fwd port on v2.0, and i use best fc300-2.2g vfd, verry thankfull id anyone can help me with this problems.

It is better to use this set, it is much easy to use to get it working

https://www.automationtechnologiesin...ach3-usb-card/

Quote Originally Posted by automationtechinc View Post
    It is better to use this set, it is much easy to use to get it working

https://www.automationtechnologiesin...ach3-usb-card/
    Thanks a lot, since i allready have usbmach i will try to make it working, and if i can’t make it working, i will buy that interface you tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by JPworkshop View Post
    Thanks a lot, since i allready have usbmach i will try to make it working, and if i can’t make it working, i will buy that interface you tell me.
    Even if you will make it work basically every chinese motion controllers have serious bugs and limitations so you probably save more not taking much time trying...

I'm trying to run the BL-USBMach v2.2 card with a slave axis on Mach3, it does not seem to work, it seems that in the plug-in of this board, the settings function / slave axis in mach3 is unusable, I have tried in several windows, in several versions of mach3, I have reports that others that have the same card, could not configure, I come here to ask, if anyone has been able to configure the BL-USBMach v2.2 card with slave axis in mach3 ??

Quote Originally Posted by BobHiggins View Post
    Settings and manuals for BL-USBMACH-V2.0 board
    Thaks, Thaks, Thaks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlos roberto View Post
    I'm trying to run the BL-USBMach v2.2 card with a slave axis on Mach3, it does not seem to work, it seems that in the plug-in of this board, the settings function / slave axis in mach3 is unusable, I have tried in several windows, in several versions of mach3, I have reports that others that have the same card, could not configure, I come here to ask, if anyone has been able to configure the BL-USBMach v2.2 card with slave axis in mach3 ??
    Carlos,I have Just finished my CNC with 4 axes an I have thé same problèm as your's. Did you try to connect the same output from your USBMach (X for example) to the 2 stepper drivers? (X and A for example)
    Regards
    Eric

Page 1 of 3 123