585,743 active members*
5,022 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: 94 Sabre 750

Page 2 of 2 12

Re: 94 Sabre 750

On the advice from the guys from Fives, I took the panel apart, and put conductive paint on the back of the keys to make better contact.

Got it back together. When I power on, these four lights are flashing red, and all the lights on the front are flashing as well. Like it's trying to power up, but not.

All wires were hooked back up where they go. There are a few contacts that are just sandwiched between the boards with just the screws to loosely align them.

Anyone have any idea what I have going on here? Could those contacts not be aligned well enough?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Hey, J-Rod10

How did you get past the "HOST CONTROL INITIALIZATION"

How did you get past the "Host Control Initializing "

how did you get past the host control initializing screen

how did you get past this

I am working with a Sabre 750 that booted up correctly at the shop I bought it from. Now that I have it wired here at home, I am having issues. It gets to the system startup page and all of the inputs pass. Then, it flashes "host control initializing" and doesn't go any farther. Does anyone have experience with this issue?

how did you get past the host control initializing screen

850SX MMC Card Low-Battery:
    You can contact Cincinnati Tech Support at Fives-MSI with your Machine and Acramatic Control serial numbers.

It appears that while the machine was shut down the SRAM Battery on the MMC board has died.
    You've lost the Machine Application Software (PMC, PLC), I-Sub & G-Sub Routines, Part Programs, Tool Data, Program Offsets, SYS COMM (System Parameters), MTB COMM (Machine Tool Builder Parameters), Servo Parameters, RS232 Device Parameters.
    To get the Board repaired we would need the MMC Card Part number listed in the "Blue" Configuration Manual (three ring plastic binder) with Board Part numbers;
    Software Loaded, Control Options Enabled, SYS COMM & MTB COMM Parameter listing and Servo Parameters and Device Parameters.
    Without the "Blue" Configuration Manual (three ring plastic binder) you may have a major problem...

It sounds like you need to do the Panel Definitions which map the Softkeys into physical and logical inputs. You can contact Cincinnati Tech Support at Fives-MSI with your Machine and Acramatic Control serial numbers.
    they can provide this information to you by email.

Page 2 of 2 12