585,975 active members*
4,459 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Auto leveling scam

sorry for saying this but it's not working with me ..
    i bought this program only for the autoleveling option i tried everything and even if it worked for the 1st time 2nd time its getting the famous error "prop was active **** ..." i´m moving out of uccnc and i feel like i had been scamed and lost money in this ..
    now i'll use ardreino with estelcam ..

really i'm not happy at all..

Re: Auto leveling scam

The autoleveler plugin is written by a third party, and CNC Drive just includes it in the installation as a convenience to users. CNC Drive has nothing to do with it's development.
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

It is interesting that other people have used it with no problems but you cannot make it work. HUM ?? What version UCCNC are you trying to use it with?

The Probe active error means you may have a hardware problem.

(;-) TP

hoe to truble shoot my hardware problem .. i build my controller box 2 times and changed my main cnc board also..any help will be highly appreciated ..

Quote Originally Posted by Ramazoti View Post
    hoe to truble shoot my hardware problem .. i build my controller box 2 times and changed my main cnc board also..any help will be highly appreciated ..
    Hi Ramazoti

It might be a good idea if you list what you are using as a controller box how it's all set up. You haven't really given any information that could help someone troubleshoot your problem.
    Cheers
    Andrew

The probe active error happens when your probe is still active when the probing starts which is a dangerous situation because then if the probing axis moves could break the probe-tool.
    Maybe your probe sensor is not stable, it is flickering the output or your breakout board's input is too slow and delay the signal which can make this problem to happen.
    I only experienced this error message on my plasma machine when the tool height switch got dirty with plasma dust and sometimes the switch stucked in. I had to exchange the switch to a new one.