584,808 active members*
4,927 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Moriseiki SL6 Ladder Diagram - Fanuc 6T
Page 1 of 2 12

Moriseiki SL6 Ladder Diagram - Fanuc 6T

Did anybody having ladder diagram for Moriseiki SL6 with Fanuc Controller 6T.I want the details to set the timer values as the values intialized.Please reply me.

Problem: Turret is not properly indexing and it is over shooting or not in reach to limitswitch to close the clamping confirmation signal.Problem observed after initailization of bubble memory due to alarm 901 & 904.Parameters reloaded and ok. only timers values not known.

if you can not find it, post the plc chips here, I'll return in ladder text format

Timer values

I have the exact same problem on my Daewoo lathe w/6T control. How and where do you set timer values?

pc params

To display the pc params press the param push button until top of screen says PC PARAM. Counters are params 2001,2002,2101,2102.
    keep relays are 3001-3004. Timers are 1001-1019 in msecs. To change counters, turn program protect OFF.

you may try these pc parameters settings
    1006 = 100
    1009 = 1000
    1010 = 100
    1014 = 8000
    1015 = 100
    3002 = 10000001 or 10010001
    3003 = 01000000 for 10 stations turret or 10000000 for 12 stations turret.

Good Luck!

Thanks guys!

I found the PC paramenters. But there are values in there but I do not know which ones to adjust for my turret. I need to set timer 3,4,and 5, for the turret functions according to the fanuc manual. Right now the turret timers are way too high and every function of the turret takes about 5 seconds before it excecutes. The book says for example timer 3 set to 200ms. How does this value get entered in the PC parameters?
    I also am not sure why the timers went high after the 904 alarm? you would think they would be zeroed out if anything. Thanks in advance for your help.

6T timer values

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!! Thanks to your info I set the timers values and all is good. I answered my own question about which timer value from the manual coensides with what PC parameter. Timer 1 = 1001, 2 = 1002, etc. After the 904 alarm, all the timer values went to 6350. Does anyone now why? Are PC parameters backed up when I do a regular parameter back up?Thanks again for the help.

does the mori seiki sl-1 have a ladder screen to go to

Quote Originally Posted by eastcomms View Post
    does the mori seiki sl-1 have a ladder screen to go to
    Not if the control is a Series 6. Machines equipped with this control were generally supplied with a Hard Copy of the Ladder logic. You may be lucky and still have a copy in the maintenance or wiring manual of the machine.

Regards,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by f-bu View Post
    if you can not find it, post the plc chips here, I'll return in ladder text format
    Hi there
    Can you get the ladder for 6TB if I give you the chip numbers?
    Can I convert the Rom info buck into ladder?

The eprom ladder data cannot normally be read. The PC parameters cannot be downloaded; write them down.

Quote Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
    The eprom ladder data cannot normally be read. The PC parameters cannot be downloaded; write them down.
    Hi Memoryman
    Thanks for the info on the ePROM. How do you get to the PC parameters. If I press parameter putton you only see up to P407?

press the button again

Quote Originally Posted by vanwyksc View Post
    Hi there
    Can you get the ladder for 6TB if I give you the chip numbers?
    Can I convert the Rom info buck into ladder?
    Sorry, just from the chip numbers, no. But from binary image of the chips, yes. You will need EPROM programmer to read the chips form PMC-model B board.
    And usually I ask for $40 for making ladder text graphics file.

Quote Originally Posted by f-bu View Post
    Sorry, just from the chip numbers, no. But from binary image of the chips, yes. You will need EPROM programmer to read the chips form PMC-model B board.
    And usually I ask for $40 for making ladder text graphics file.
    Hi there

Someone did download the 6 EProms for me, but not the 902 chips.
    Please send your email address then I can send you a picture of the board.
    What program do you use to convert it from binary.
    Have you got a example of one that you have done before?

PLC program is in the following chips:
    Attachment 195866
    here is text graphic example:
    Code:
      00005 |  *ESP.M    MRDY                                                                    *ESP  | EMERGENCY STOP  
        1A  o---| |------| |---------------------------------------------------------------------( )---o 1C , 6G           
            |  038.4    006.3                                                                   102.4  | 6K , 7A           
            |             2A                                                                           | 7E , 9D           
            |                                                                                          |                   
      0 28A |   OSP     * 23A     224C                                                           *SP   | 56B, 63A          
        1B  o---|/|------| |------|/|------------------------------------------------------------( )---o 66B1B             
            |  210.0    038.5    280.1                                                          102.5  |                   
            |    5K                                                                                    |                   
            |                                                                                          |                   
      00012 |   ST.M     *ESP                                                                   B.SPS  | SPINDLE STOP    
        1C  o---| |--o---| |---------------------------------------------------------------------( )---o 1E 11CI           
            |  032.7 |  102.4                                                                   204.2  | 6M                
            |        |    1A                                                                           |                   
            |        |                                                                                 |                   
            |   DST  |                                                                                 |                   
        1D  o---| |--o                                                                                 o                   
            |  066.5 |                                                                                 |                   
            |        |                                                                                 |                   
            |  B.SPS |                                                                                 |   105F            
        1E  o---| |--o                                                                                 o                   
            |  204.2                                                                                   |                   
            |    1C                                                                                    |                   
      00017 |  *ESP.M                                                                            HIDR  | HIDROON           
        1F  o---| |------------------------------------------------------------------------------( )---o    1F             
            |  038.4                                                                            000.0  |                   
      00019 |  LOG_1     M10A                                                                    *ITX  | INTERLOCK X AXIS.
        1G  o---| |------|/|---------------------------------------------------------------------( )---o    1G             
            |  208.6    224.0                                                                   096.4  |                   
      00022 |  LOG_1     M20A                                                                    *ITY  | INTERLOCK Y AXIS.
        1H  o---| |------|/|---------------------------------------------------------------------( )---o    1H             
            |  208.6    224.1                                                                   097.4  |                   
      00025 |  LOG_1     M50A                                                                    *ITZ  | INTERLOCK Z AXIS.
        1I  o---| |------|/|---------------------------------------------------------------------( )---o    1I             
            |  208.6    224.2                                                                   098.4  |                   
      00028 |                                    ._______.                                             |                   
        1J  o------------------------------------o SUB 1 o---------------------------------------------o                   
            |                                    |  END1 |                                             |                   
            |                                    ._______.                                             |                   

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROM2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	250.6 KB 
ID:	195870Attachment 195868
    Hi there
    Find the picture attached. Can You do all of the chips?
    What program do you use to convert it to the text layout?

You have PLC model A, not B. Necessary chips are these 6 2716 on the right picture(two upper, 241&242 are system plc soft, but better copy them too)
    set of programs needed, some my own made, some not

Hi there

This is a 6T-B. The 6T-A the chips is on the main board. On the 6T-B the chips is on a ROM board that plugs into the main board. I have both type machines.
    What do you use to convert the chips binary into the ladder diagrams.

Quote Originally Posted by vanwyksc View Post
    Hi there

This is a 6T-B. The 6T-A the chips is on the main board. On the 6T-B the chips is on a ROM board that plugs into the main board. I have both type machines.
    I wrote PLC model A, not the control, but the PLC
    see above: some my own made, some not

Page 1 of 2 12