Hi,

at work we've got a Feho 1530WS CNC Mill which is equipped with a Syntec 6MB CNC controller.
It has a rotary ATC with a capacity of 8 tools.

Recently we've updated the CNC Controller software build from 10.114.56Y to the most recent release which was available on syntecs website
which was the build 10.116.54L.

So far so good, but we've got the issue that the rotary ATC is not working as it should be anymore.
After bootup the machine will put e.g. T7 into the turret position T6 and it calls the wrong index. In short, all the tool positions shifted after reboot. During the runtime of the machine everything is working as it should be... so I can change the tools in the MDI mode without a problem and it's working reliably (e.g. T4 T5 T4 T5 T7). But after restart (the next morning) the index will change again. Thus T7 will be shifted to the turret position T5.

Has anyone expierenced similar issues ?

Currently I'm having trouble to get into the macros (machine shipped with a custom T0000, G999001 macros) and finding the associated parameters.
Got access to those macros, as well as the custom ladder. But I'm having a hard time to extract the required information - better said to identify the params used by the manufacturer for reading / storing the current turret position.

If it helps I could also post the macros.

Additionally, since the upgrade the controller also requests the networks password and we've to put it manually. Despite the fact that the credentials and the password are already stored in /OCRes/Common/ConfigInfo.xml