Backstory: I left my CNC on over the weekend so I wouldn't have to reconfigure every work offset after powering down. Granted they may only be .002" off but I couldn't afford that. Needless to say, we had some lightning on Saturday and I feel there may have been a surge and things went a little south.

I came in yesterday and started making parts and immediate was getting both errors on all 3 axes intermittently. I checked everything that the manual said (limit switches, encoder counts, incoming power, etc) and nothing seemed to work. I must have went full retard because it was only 3 hours later fighting with it that I decided to shut it down. After powering back up, I didn't have any issues except for one little bump on the first part, but it made the second part without issue. I powered it down for the night.

This morning I came in and started making the same parts as last night. Homing the machine went fine. I ran one part without issue. Started on the second part and about 1 minute in, when it started doing a 2D adaptive clearing op, I got Y axis position error and a Z axis full power without movement intermittently. Canceled the program and restarted, same thing started happening a few seconds in.

I was originally hoping something may have got scrambled and the reboot fixed it but now I'm not thinking so. I'm hoping the servo driver board didn't get fried.

Help please.