584,833 active members*
5,383 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

sodick A320 // A500 mark 25 controler

evening all,a couple of years back I got a a500 with mark 21 controller. well the controller is now toast and I was lucky to get a mark 25 controller over the weekend.which I will need to melt across in the coming months.But like all things sodick..... power down means memory loss.I am seeking sys1 sys2 and sys3 disks please. or at least the images. I have a good set of manuals arrive with this controller including a set of machine parameters (happy to share and care)please could you let me know if you have the floppy image disk or does anyone know where I can download them from?many thanks G

Re: sodick A320 // A500 mark 25 controler

sorry, I ought to have put this in the General EDM can it be moved or shall I delete and rewrite?

I have the discs for an AP500 Mk. 25. I have no idea how to copy them. I'm not too sure the floppy drive in my machine even works anymore, I haven't tried it in years. I'd be happy to help you if you can tell me how.

wow sounds promising.have you got a floppy drive on your PC or mac? long shot as most don't have them anymore.I have an external HP floppy drive, and have just read my old mark21 disks ok.if you have not got an floppy drive I'll happy get an external one sent to you at my cost. once you have a floppy drivepop each disk in copy all files from each disk save each disk to a folder zip the folders and email or put on a share download drive is probably the best way to send it. it would be good to have one folder per disk.this will be a good step forward if it works out.Ill have a lot of work to map the electronics over to the bed after that. thank you so much for your message and hopekind regardsg

Quote Originally Posted by graydog68 View Post
    wow sounds promising.have you got a floppy drive on your PC or mac? long shot as most don't have them anymore.I have an external HP floppy drive, and have just read my old mark21 disks ok.if you have not got an floppy drive I'll happy get an external one sent to you at my cost. once you have a floppy drivepop each disk in copy all files from each disk save each disk to a folder zip the folders and email or put on a share download drive is probably the best way to send it. it would be good to have one folder per disk.this will be a good step forward if it works out.Ill have a lot of work to map the electronics over to the bed after that. thank you so much for your message and hopekind regardsg

Did you get the floppy disk images? I need system disks as well in a bad way..

morning bp4de, yes I did get sorted but not from here. after weeks of looking I found two companies in the states selling sodick similar to my controller. It seems you need BIOS specific sys disks. As a result an amazing team at one of the companies was able to sell use BIOS specific software with a week turn round.given you are state side too, they will probably have the disks to you in a few days. once we had the disks, the machine booted perfectly. please feel free to message me, for more info.they will need you machine serial number and/bios number from sys3 board.I trust this relay gives you some hope a solution is just around the corner.rgdgraydog