585,568 active members*
3,570 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

sinumerik 802S

Hello
    The software of a sinumerik 802S machine is erasied, someone who can help me, I need to recharge how can i get it and how I recharge it again?
    For carelessnes (fatal mistake) never i did not backup of parameters
    if any one can helpme i will be gratefully forever

Re: sinumerik 802S

Hello,
    System software is permantly stored on the Falsh memory of ENC. So please check up if correct 24 V DC supply is available at ENC, set start up switch position to 3 (in case if you saved the data) or set it to 1 & switch ON the power so that system will boot with default data. Then you need to reload drive & PLC data so that machine can be put back into operation.
    Please download & refer Sinumeik 802S commissioning manual for more details.
    HTH.

hi deepstr,
    Today I was about to do what you comented to recover the software, when i turn on the machine only the screen flickers and in remains black I do not know what happened that you think is happening with this control? in fact I am looking for the winpcin software to load the parameters of a disk that brought the equipment but with this I have been delayed since I do not have an image and can not see the operation on screen of whats was to be done and manual does not mention any of this.

Regards

Hello,
    Do you have spare cable between ECU & OP i.e. X9 of ECU to X1009 of OP? Please check & try by replacing the same. Other wise you need to get OP checked/repaired.
    HTH.

Hi
    I did not manage to recover the video in and this moment the equipment unit it was sent to service for revision, in my experience with this type of failures in the HAAS equipment the processor fails and it is necessary to replace the card to put the machine back into operation.
    I am analyzing the purchase of a equipment to review PCBs,
    to be able to review this type of flaws and dodge foreign shipments.