Quote Originally Posted by CRP View Post
Like many in the CNC community, we and our customers have been affected by the Windows 10 (64bit), version 1803 update issue that leaves the Mach3 application unable to completely load (after profile selection, the splash screen will render and then disappear as the application crashes).

We've investigated the cause and developed a provisional patch to the Mach3 (version 3.043.062) application binary that has demonstrated effectiveness in resolving the issue. We are working together with the Mach development team to further validate this patch as they work to deliver an official release in the near future.

In the interest of helping those who have already been affected and can't afford to wait, we've decided to make the provisional patch available as an interim solution while the official fix undergoes further due diligence.

Mach3 v.062 Provisional Patch > http://www.cncrouterparts.com/dl/mis...p001_patch.exe

Before applying the fix, please ensure;

1. Mach3 version 3.043.062 is installed. (.62 can be downloaded here)
2. You are running Windows 10 64bit 1803 build

Please note that this is not an official patch from Artsoft and we are making it available "as-is" until an official release addressing this issue becomes available.
Hello, i've tried install mach3 version 3.043.062 in windows 10 64 bit 1803 build and i run the mach3 v.062 Provisional Patch. i try to read input by paralel port but not working. is there something wrong, i really don't understand this.