585,875 active members*
4,052 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Gcode Unit Converter Plugin

I originally written this plugin to use the free Textgraver program by cncdrive that only generates gcode in mm, it was easy enough to add inch to mm to plugin also so I did and decided to share. The plugin will convert any gcode used in the newiest UCCNC version release 1.2047. Any gcode not used in this version plugin won't recognize.

The link for the free Textgraver program can be found here by Vmax549 with a useful macro...forum.cncdrive.com • View topic - UCCNC Text Engraver for UCCNC (;-)

To use this plugin.

1. Put file in your UCCNC plugin folder and start UCCNC, go to configuration/general settings/configure plugins and check enable.
    2. You can create a button on your screen and give it button# 55555, or create a macro and put exec.Callbutton(55555); in it. Call macro with mdi.

The plugin converted a file with 1,490,000 lines (46mb) without issue in testing. Hope some can find use.

Dan

Re: Gcode Unit Converter Plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Dan911 View Post
    I originally written this plugin to use the free Textgraver program by cncdrive that only generates gcode in mm, it was easy enough to add inch to mm to plugin also so I did and decided to share. The plugin will convert any gcode used in the newiest UCCNC version release 1.2047. Any gcode not used in this version plugin won't recognize.

The link for the free Textgraver program can be found here by Vmax549 with a useful macro...forum.cncdrive.com • View topic - UCCNC Text Engraver for UCCNC (;-)

To use this plugin.

1. Put file in your UCCNC plugin folder and start UCCNC, go to configuration/general settings/configure plugins and check enable.
    2. You can create a button on your screen and give it button# 55555, or create a macro and put exec.Callbutton(55555); in it. Call macro with mdi.

The plugin converted a file with 1,490,000 lines (46mb) without issue in testing. Hope some can find use.

Dan

Can Download below
    Attached Files Attached Files