584,805 active members*
4,854 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > I am looking for a recommendation to buy a Chinese laser cutting machine.

Question I am looking for a recommendation to buy a Chinese laser cutting machine.

Hello, I am looking for a laser cutting machine, for cutting and engraving paper, wood and acrylic, could you please recommend me a Chinese brand ?, and what specifications should I ask for better results? My budget is $us. 4500. Thank you very much for your help.

Re: I am looking for a recommendation to buy a Chinese laser cutting machine.

Check these two:

- Shanghai Pomelo - link
    - HSG - link

For better results, you will need RF laser source, analog drive system and better software but those things are outside your price range.

For cutting paper without burning the edges you'll need a specialized machine - big, heavy and very expensive.

Hello there,For engraving paper, wood and acrylic, you should get a CO2 laser marking machine. These lasers deliver high peak power, with excellent beam quality and high pulse frequency. For a top-notch laser engraving machine, at an affordable price, I would recommend HeatSign. Heatsign is a leading Chinese brand in the supply of laser engraving machines. This product (https://www.heatsign.com/products/handheld-laser-engraver/) would be a good option.

Gweike also is a better choice
    LC1390N: https://youtu.be/ga0DGCTkwyw

Quote Originally Posted by MONICAGOMEZ View Post
    Hello, I am looking for a laser cutting machine, for cutting and engraving paper, wood and acrylic, could you please recommend me a Chinese brand ?, and what specifications should I ask for better results? My budget is $us. 4500. Thank you very much for your help.
    Lucy Lee G.WEIKE LASER
    [email protected]

Thanks Storen!

You could recommend a machine to cut paper, maybe I could make an effort, but I prefer to buy something that works for me.
    I would also like to know if the same machine could be used to cut wood and acrylic.

Thank you in advance.

I just bought an HL lasercut from off EBay that would do what you want. The seller was Goldraydigital and They were fantastic to work with. I ordered my laser on Friday and it was to be delivered on Wednesday the next week but I enede up picking it up at Fedex on Tuesday so just 2 working days to get it. I did have a problem with the chiller fan but they replaced it all within a week. My contact was Monica Li and you could go to HL lasercut page and message her or just EBay.

Hi Monica, I'm curious what you ended up going with. If you're still on the hunt, take a look at the Aeon MIRA. They have really raised the bar for all Chinese CO2 lasers. We are a US distributor of their products, so I can answer any questions you might have.

Aeon MIRA
    MIRA Cabinet

Danny
    Engraving Machines Plus, Corp.
    (321) 821-7774
    Melbourne, FL

Engraving Machines Plus Logo