584,829 active members*
4,991 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > Acramatic 950 - Fixture Offsets #2 ???

Acramatic 950 - Fixture Offsets #2 ???

I have a Maxim 630 with the 950 on it.

So far I have not been able to get it to take to Fixture Offsets for Pallet 2.
    There must be a second set of offsets in a "Pallet 2" file somewhere that I just can not find!

If I call up an offset from the library that I have access to - it won't read it.
    Doo I need to code it differently? Like maybe Pallet 2 doesn't use "H", but maybe something else?

Thus I have done most all work on Pallet 1, and have already swapped the pallets out if I need the other pallet.

???

Re: Acramatic 950 - Fixture Offsets #2 ???

Hello,

In the OFFSETS menu, first You will have two lines, one of each pallet. The dessired pallet to be use must have NEW or PRESET status. If not, modify. Now with the pallet highlighted and correct status, go to the SELECT on screen and pick the second option. In this table You must choice an fixture table and match the ID of the pallet (in Your case 2), checking that the other lines have -1 (disabled), and the status again NEW or PRESENT. Over the highlighted line go again with SELECT on screen and pick FIX. In this table place the coords offset that You will reffer as Hxx in the program.

Now go to MDI and with the wanted pallet inside the chamber -> G129P2Cx [START] been 'x' the second table index one.

Re: Acramatic 950 - Fixture Offsets #2 ???

Much obliges kind sir!

Now - if the manuals would actually give that much detail!

I s'pose it makes a difference if you was to have went to Cinci and actually taken their class for a couple of days .... 20 years ago ...

Again - thank you!

------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox