585,573 active members*
3,516 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Servo Motors / Drives > CNCMakers.com Servo Motor and Drive

CNCMakers.com Servo Motor and Drive

Has anyone purchased from cncmakers.com? I'm potentially interested in an AC servo motor and drive, but am not totally comfortable sending them thousands of dollars via wire transfer. I asked if paypal was a possibility so that I would have some sort of recourse, but they declined.

Any thoughts on this vendor? My gut reaction is to stay away, but maybe I'm wrong.

Re: CNCMakers.com Servo Motor and Drive

Odd, they have the paypal logo at the bottom of their page..

I insisted on using PayPal, and the response I got was that they take 4% of the money, and it takes a long time for them to receive payment. Seems like a flimsy excuse.

I also asked for the documentation that they were going to provide to help with the upgrade, which they responded by giving me the servo motor and drive literature provided by the manufacturer. I have a feeling their support is going to consist of "please refer to servo motor manual for description".

In my mind I'm money ahead by purchasing a servo motor and drive from a more reputable vendor, and I can sort through the documentation from there. I don't see any value to what they are providing.

Hello my friend, now there is paycnc,com which can use PayPal, it is much easier.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

I bought GSK drive GS2045T-NP1 on their Paycnc com, using PayPal, no any problem and the delivery is quick.