Finally got a mill - a PM-940 CNC. Liked the big size, heavy weight, hardened ways, and price point. I want to make small steel and aluminum parts for my car hobbies...

No issues in shipping as it was very well crated. A couple of dings on the stand but nothing to worry about.

Have the the mill all set up and powered and slowly working thru the start up.

Was advised at time of purchase the NMOTION controller card is "problematic". The document ion is terrible with 50% in Chinese and the terminal description/specs cropped so you have to guess..... My NMotion card will not power up either and I am slow tracing power and double checking wiring.

The CNC cabinet was well organized, with all wires labeled and routed. The rest of the CNC gear include Leadshine Server Motors and Controllers and a Delta VFD for the spindle.

Did a bit of research and ordered an Acorn board and the Pro Mill software to get rid of the NMotion controller - between the PM advisement that many swap it out and the terrible documentation I want to avoid the trouble shooting headache.

Really liked the Centroid Acorn site, forum and GREAT wiring schematics. This should make install much easier than troubling shooting the NMOTION.

Some pix attached and I will update as I make progress.