Hello! I was hired to work on a VTL that was modified to use a Centurion 6 from a milling machine a couple years ago. Once I got real time chip modified with a button battery and the programing understood it actually works really good and has made a lot of parts. While I was away at another shop my boss had someone install some new fan next to the drive boards. My understanding is they had to push the drives over to do so instead of just removing all 3 and sliding them up.

Since then the machine will not energize the drives. Both boards have the ground fault lights on. Per the Milltronic's drive troubleshooting ground I found the slow blow fusion near the caps that had blown. The resister appears ok. I replaced the fuse, but the problem continues and the new fuse blew. I then replaced the fuse and removed the power from the new fans. When I turn on the system the fuse is ok. The second I attempt to reset the drives it blows out and both drives continue to show a ground fault red light. The guide tells me that shows the problem in the switched 120v system. Has anyone had this issue or could recommend any steps to try. I was thinking of switching the drives cards and seeing if just reseating the drives will help.