Hello everyone. I am new to machining in general and this forum too of course. I come from an IT background and have been filling in gaps in my understanding but ran into a wall. The shop I am in has a Doosan 130 II, and a fanuc 31i model B setup. The problem is the manual and such we were given was translated poorly from korean, and does very little in the way of documenting the section on tool load monitoring. I have been able to infer and figure out everything but the RPM indicator next to spindle load. It has no percentage next to it, just a single number. In the first picture of the manual it shows it clearly, but the second picture it is nowhere to be found. I have seen this in multiple manuals online as well, I think it might be either different software versions or perhaps a difference between a bore machine and a lathe. Either way, I have no idea what it does. I figured it would limit the max rpm, or perhaps a minimum, but in the first picture it shows values at 500 which seem rather low. Raising or lowering it seems to do nothing with the programs we are running, but its possible that our workNC overides the value somehow I suppose. Is there better documentation out there I am not finding or does anyone know off the top of their head?