584,833 active members*
5,480 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Still Looking for a Master Machinist in Jacksonville, FL

Still Looking for a Master Machinist in Jacksonville, FL

Posted before, posting again, maybe there will be some new eyes reading the board

Need a candidate proficient with MasterCam X (turning and milling/Level 3- 3D toolpath)

Knows Daewoo lathes: Fanuc control programming, live tooling, y axis, c axis, subspindle, and we do polygon turning and hobbing on the lathes

Haas Mills: High Speed Machining, probing, 4th axis

Gear Shaping experience would be a plus, but not mandatory.

Can help run the shop (production planning, organization, QA, babysitting, priest-counselor, ect). Position is hands on, no sitting in an office programming all day. Need someone with a great work ethic, in other words I need someone to work their ass off, and be extremely well compensated (100K plus with bonus and perks)

Boss is an ass, but pays well and likes "trick" technology. Tools are all new, you won't have to work with junk.

Great group of young guys (average age 26) in the shop. They work hard and are intelligent, just not very experienced. Every guy works multiple machines and does some assembly work.

Pay $32.00 an hour plus bonus based on profits. 40 to 60 hour work weeks. Benefit package including medical, 401K, vacation, ect.

Lots of work for years to come. Jacksonville is a very nice place, no state income tax, low property taxes, great weather, historically low probability of hurricaine hits.

If this interests you, drop me a note. I need someone with the above qualification, please don't reply unless you have at least 3 out of 5 of the above capabilites.

Respond via board PM or: [email protected]

John

bump