585,556 active members*
3,507 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Hardware > Can anyone identify my chinese laser controller as I need a circuit diagram.

Can anyone identify my chinese laser controller as I need a circuit diagram.

Hi folks,
    I bought my Chinese 50W(?) laser some years ago and must admit to not be being very impressed with the performance of the laser. I reckon that the quoted power, as so many others have found, to be overly ambitious and is more likely rated for around 35W.

I have recently purchased a true 75W (continuous) tube and power supply to replace the old system. Fitting the new, larger tube does not present any major problems but the power supply which came from another vendor does not have any instructions with it as usual with many Chinese goods but it should not be too much of a problems as the contacts are clearly labelled.

My problem is the actual controller. I do not have a wiring diagram from it and my emails to the original vendor bounce back. I knew at the time of purchase that there was more than one type of controller fitted to similar machines but the only identity marker that I can find is that it runs on Laserworks 6.0.24. I have also attached a picture of the controller in the hope that someone recognises it and can help me obtain a wiring diagram to the power supply.

Thanks in anticipation.

check us out @ www.cncpartsonline.com

Re: Can anyone identify my chinese laser controller as I need a circuit diagram.

Let me have a look at the control panel... I might be able to identify it

Re: Can anyone identify my chinese laser controller as I need a circuit diagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Pader View Post
    Hi folks,
    I bought my Chinese 50W(?) laser some years ago and must admit to not be being very impressed with the performance of the laser. I reckon that the quoted power, as so many others have found, to be overly ambitious and is more likely rated for around 35W.

I have recently purchased a true 75W (continuous) tube and power supply to replace the old system. Fitting the new, larger tube does not present any major problems but the power supply which came from another vendor does not have any instructions with it as usual with many Chinese goods but it should not be too much of a problems as the contacts are clearly labelled.

My problem is the actual controller. I do not have a wiring diagram from it and my emails to the original vendor bounce back. I knew at the time of purchase that there was more than one type of controller fitted to similar machines but the only identity marker that I can find is that it runs on Laserworks 6.0.24. I have also attached a picture of the controller in the hope that someone recognises it and can help me obtain a wiring diagram to the power supply.

Thanks in anticipation.

Do you use laser work software?

You can use this wiring as a reference:

https://www.automationtechnologiesin...aserwiring.pdf

https://www.automationtechnologiesin...ser-engraving/

Thank you both for taking the trouble to help me.

I have done some further searching and I am reasonably sure that the MOBO is an RDLC320 as none of the others that I can find are anything like the same layout and appear to be the same connections as my unit. I have managed to find a user manual which shows the connections to the laser power unit. I have appended 'mobo to PS.jpg' below which shows that my unit appears to be set up in the 'digital' mode and shows the existing wires coming out of it. I have sketched the Power supply connector onto the picture but there is no notation on the existing power unit.

'New power unit.jpg' is the connector section of my new power supply and there is a video of connecting to a similar unit at https://youtu.be/pWvv7TFcK5Q.

The new unit has facility for a low coolant connection but I believe that side of things is handled by the mobo. Presumably, this connection on the new power unit should be connected to ground? I have found a site from one of the suppliers which gives a lot of information on connections at the top of the page: - https://picclick.com/100W-AC-220V-La...509290552.html.

However, having absolutely no experience of wiring these supplies, I would appreciate it if someone could peruse the information and give me a definitive layout for the new wiring.