585,741 active members*
5,159 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > General Off Topic Discussions > Getting a strange Motor Fault and router is out of commision. NEED HELP

Exclamation Getting a strange Motor Fault and router is out of commision. NEED HELP

I run a MultiCam Digital Express and have been getting motor faults for about 12 hours now. The machine faults when trying to home before the gantry even tries to move. It looks like it faults while trying to test the different knife motors. Any help would be awesome.

I have attached images of what error codes are being thrown but I will include it here in text form

Motor Fault (0x EC)
    -OK
    -OK
    -OK
    -OK
    -FAULTED
    Z3|1000DE_E290_Z3
    Count 5: Drive is OK Safety stop basis: Tracking error exceeded. Possible root causes Mechanical Problem. Low bus voltage. Command too fast.

Re: Getting a strange Motor Fault and router is out of commision. NEED HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Bracken32 View Post
    I run a MultiCam Digital Express and have been getting motor faults for about 12 hours now. The machine faults when trying to home before the gantry even tries to move. It looks like it faults while trying to test the different knife motors. Any help would be awesome.

I have attached images of what error codes are being thrown but I will include it here in text form

Motor Fault (0x EC)
    -OK
    -OK
    -OK
    -OK
    -FAULTED
    Z3|1000DE_E290_Z3
    Count 5: Drive is OK Safety stop basis: Tracking error exceeded. Possible root causes Mechanical Problem. Low bus voltage. Command too fast.
    ************************************************** *******************************************

hi sir
    i have the same problem
    i wanted to know her success in ordering and how?

Re: Getting a strange Motor Fault and router is out of commision. NEED HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Bracken32 View Post

Motor Fault (0x EC)
    -OK
    -OK
    -OK
    -OK
    -FAULTED
    Z3|1000DE_E290_Z3
    help please
    someone might be able to help?