584,802 active members*
4,926 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

iTNC 530 Post

Hello.

This is my first message in this forum. I have some questions regarding post procesor for MasterCam V 9.1 and X2. The control is Heidenhain iTNC 530.

I allready have a post procesor for this control writing a conversational format. The post work well till working on 2D parts there were not any problems. It support all most necessary cycles for drilling, tapping...

But it don't support cycle 32 and arcs in XZ and YZ planes. So when I work on 3D models I recieve very long nc code made of small lines (L X....Y....Z...R...F....). As a result I have very long machinig times wich are 2 times longer of simulation in MC. All parts are perfect made but machine don't work continuosly - it accelerate and brake (I think that problem is in nc program) so it don't reach feedrate.

I would be grateful if someone could help me with some advices, experiences, maybe anyone had simillar problems and have find a solution...

If anyone have a postprocessor that have been tried and could send it....

However any help is welcome...

Machine: Hermle U630T (3 axis, 7000rpm - up to 40.000 with eletrical Spindel Jäger,....)

Thank you wery much for your help.

hi

If you still need that post

copy the .control and .mmd files into you mcamx\cnc_machines folder and copy the .pst file into you mcamx\mill\posts folder

I do only 3d milling and never had a problem with the post

bye

ps it doesn't work with 4th axis
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mastercam X iTNC 530 5 axis Post

I am using this post for Mastercam X on our DMU 50 eVo Linear 5 axis, no problems with it, your welcome to have it.

Heidenhain post

Here is another Heidenhain post, you are welcome to have it.

Vas

Smile Need a iTNC 530 Posts

Hi, this is my first message in this forum. Hello to all of you guru people allover the world.
    ### Heidenhain iTNC 530 ### on a 5-axis horizontal boring-mill (big mama ).
    I’m looking for post procesor for MasterCam V 9.1, and/or MasterCam X, end/or Gibbs 2004 (v7.0 or v7.3.5).
    Most of my experience is from machines with ISO G-code controls. Heidenhain iTNC 530 control will be a brand new experience for me. If any of you has suggestion to share with someone who just starting with this control, please share them with me. If there are any similarities in posts for early models of Heidenhain control, (specially the TNC 426/430), please let me know. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. If you would like please respond to [email protected]

Thank you very much for your help.

Thanks for the heads up Vicros, It's exactly the info I was looking for.

mastercamx post for DMU340P 4+1 Axis

Hello everybody..!
    I'm a newest one of this forum. I'm now using mcamx and DMG machines which use iTNC 530. Unfortunately, I dont have post processor for iTNC 530 of my machine, DMU 340P 4+1 axis. Help me pls if anyone have post. I need post processor for DMU340P, DMF 500, DMF 250 machine.
    Thnx.

Hello !
    I'm new member of this forum. Now, I'm using DMU 340P. I use Hyper Mill for this machine. And then, I would like to use mcamx for this machine. DMU 340P is 5-axis machine. May be I think heidenhain 3x pose is working in 3-axis milling for this machine but not working in 5-axis milling for this machine.
    Help me pls if anyone have DMU 340p post working for 5x.

Anyone sitting on a post for a Hermle C800U 5-axis machine that has iTNC 530 controller?

Or one that maybe will work and has 5-axis?

Regards,
    Viperia

I have 5-axis post for DMU 340p

Have you guys looked at ICAM. They can do any of your posts, and they now support Mastercam as well. Worth a shot.

Hi,

Does anyone have NX Postprocessor for HERMLE B300U with Heidenhain iTNC 530 controller?

[QUOTE=Her_cnc;289760]Hello.

(But it don't support cycle 32 and arcs in XZ and YZ planes. So when I work on 3D models I recieve very long nc code made of small lines (L X....Y....Z...R...F....). As a result I have very long machinig times wich are 2 times longer of simulation in MC. All parts are perfect made but machine don't work continuosly - it accelerate and brake (I think that problem is in nc program) so it don't reach feedrate.)

Hi, her_cnc:
    I think your problem is the nc control, not the program. Remember, if you want to do arcs in xy plane you have to set the machine to G17, and must change to either G18 or G19 to do arcs in other true planes, and what if you have to do an arc in a rotated plane, like a YZ plane rotated 35º from the XY plane?? this is not managed by a post procesor.
    When you work with 3D models allmost all machines understands a nc code made of lots of small lines in the x..y..z.. mode. If the machine don't work continuosly is because it does not have the hability to read ahead the nc program; it simply reads one block, executes it and then reads the next block; that's why it acceletrates and brakes constantly, thus not reaching programmed feedrate.
    I'm sorry for this, but IMO you may need to upgrade your control, no matter what postprocesor you use.
    Kind regards
    Mario

Dear colleagues,
    I need a post processor for communication between system HEIDENHAIN TNC 530 ( ideally three axes) and the MasterCam x5 (or x6, x4, x3, x2).
    Please can you send it to me?

Thank you many times for your cooperation and answer !

Regards
    Asnaeb

e-mail : [email protected]

Dear colleagues,
    I need a post processor for communication between system HEIDENHAIN TNC 530 ( ideally three axes) and the master cam x5 (or x6, x4, x3, x2).
    Please can you send it to me?

Thank you many times for your cooperation and answer !

Regards
    Asnaeb

e-mail : [email protected]

does any one have a dmg evo tnc 530 post for mastercam x5? theres one in the thread but no .control file and .mmd file. i thought i needed these??
    hope someone can help.

Hola. Me he tomado la libertad de coger tu postprocesador "LEKOD_HEID_4AXIS.PST" y hacerle las modificaciones necesarias para poder usarlo en un control Heidenhain con cambiador tipo random y cuarto eje. Como lo cogí aquí, aquí os lo dejo para que lo padaís probar.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/al48n0kmih...IS_OK.rar?dl=0
    Last edited by victormegon; 01-27-2016 at 05:54 PM.

Olá, sou novo aqui também, alguém sabe de pós processador da para centro de maquinação daewoo ace VM 510, controlador heidenhein iTNC 530?

Re: iTNC 530 Post

Hello
    I need DOOSAN Lynx 2100LMB post for MC X5
    Thank You very much

Re: Mastercam X iTNC 530 5 axis Post

Hi
    I used this but the g-code was empty.
    Can you describe me how can I use it

Page 1 of 2 12