Fanuc -RB6
PMC B06F
Loader 2752B06F

Have a alarm 2271 S. Arm position data alarm A 17.1(D717.1)
2252 T-command S. Arm position alarm A15.2(D715.2)

There is no documentation for the machine. this machine settings error, as I understand it. Tell me how you can solve the problem. Departure to the fix point for ATC with the help of M codes is impossible. In manual mode, ATC does not work the same way.PMC issues 2 errors, however in the PMC settings there are no errors. There is only a message for the operator that can not be erased.When turning on the machine, the error icon is switched _ AlarmAnyone can help with the documentation or can advise how to solve the problem.

There is no documentation for the machine. this machine settings error, as I understand it. Tell me how you can solve the problem. Departure to the fix point for ATC with the help of M codes is impossible. In manual mode, ATC does not work the same way.PMC issues 2 errors, however in the PMC settings there are no errors. There is only a message for the operator that can not be erased.When turning on the machine, the error iconAnyone can help with the documentation or can advise how to solve the problem.