584,837 active members*
4,895 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hitachi Seikis > ATC Alarm Hitachi Seiki 400-3HG

ATC Alarm Hitachi Seiki 400-3HG

Hitachi Seiki 400-3HG
    CNC - Fanuc -RB-6
    PMC - B06F
    Loader 2752B06F

There is no documentation for the machine. this machine settings error, as I understand it.
    Tell me how you can solve the problem. Departure to the fix point for ATC with the help
    of M codes is impossible. In manual mode, ATC does not work the same way.PMC issues 2 errors, but there are no errors in PMC settings. There is only a message
    for the operator that can not be erased.When turning on the machine, the error iconAnyone can help with the documentation or can advise how to solve the problem?

There is no documentation for the machine. this machine settings error, as I understand it. Tell me how you can solve the problem. Departure to the fix point for ATC with the help of M codes is impossible. In manual mode, ATC does not work the same way.PMC issues 2 errors, but there are no errors in PMC settings. There is only a message for the operator that can not be erased.When turning on the machine, the error iconAnyone can help with the documentation or can advise how to solve the problem.

Re: ATC Alarm Hitachi Seiki 400-3HG

Hello!
    What is the alarm you are getting?
    John

Re: ATC Alarm Hitachi Seiki 400-3HG

Hi John!
    have 3 alarms:
    S. Arm position data Alarm 2271 adress A17.1(D717.1)
    T-command S arm position alarm 2252 adress A15.2(D715.2)
    S arm turn time over 2270 adress A17.0(D717.0)

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_K View Post
    Hitachi Seiki 400-3HG
    CNC - Fanuc -RB-6
    PMC - B06F
    Loader 2752B06F

There is no documentation for the machine. this machine settings error, as I understand it.
    Tell me how you can solve the problem. Departure to the fix point for ATC with the help
    of M codes is impossible. In manual mode, ATC does not work the same way.PMC issues 2 errors, but there are no errors in PMC settings. There is only a message
    for the operator that can not be erased.When turning on the machine, the error iconAnyone can help with the documentation or can advise how to solve the problem?

There is no documentation for the machine. this machine settings error, as I understand it. Tell me how you can solve the problem. Departure to the fix point for ATC with the help of M codes is impossible. In manual mode, ATC does not work the same way.PMC issues 2 errors, but there are no errors in PMC settings. There is only a message for the operator that can not be erased.When turning on the machine, the error iconAnyone can help with the documentation or can advise how to solve the problem.
    Hello
    Were you able to clear the alarm?
    Thanks