Operating system: Mach3
Controller: CANDCNC
drivers: GECKO

I built my CNC using Gecko drivers and Candcnc controller electronics, both have worked flawlessly for over the past ten years.

All this time I have used the paper Z axis zeroing method, however now I’m running projects with more too changes and am not able to get the accuracy using the paper method. I really want to add a Z axis auto zero procedure however since the CANDCNC Home screen is primarily designed for a plasma machine, which has been OK until I needed to add Z axis auto zero.

I have forgot/lost my username and password to the Candcnc forum, I tried saying I forgot my password, but that didn’t work because I didn’t have my ID.

Tried to set up a new account, however the system says my email already in use, another fail.

Two weeks ago I clicked “ contact Administrator” and filled out what I needed. NO TESPONCE.

A week ago I again tried to “contact Administrator”. AGAIN NO RESPONSE.

Can someone help me get my access to their forum?

At last resort I trash the CANDCNC controller and install a controller where I can add the Z axis auto zero utility, but I really would rather not.

I guess if I were smart enough to edit the Candcnc Home screen replacing something that isn’t used with AUTO ZERO, and insert the Z auto zero in their code, but I’m afraid I would make even what I have useless.

Frustrated in Phoenix

Mr Chips