585,705 active members*
4,524 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > EUROPE RFQ's > CNC machinist required to produce 5 prototype parts in aluminium and brass

CNC machinist required to produce 5 prototype parts in aluminium and brass

Hi folks.

As above I am looking to get a prototype made for a product consisting of 5 different machined and turned parts.

One will definitely require a 4+ axis CNC machine, but the other 4 could potentially be done on a manual lathe/milling machine.

They range in size from 3x10mm up to 73x81mm.

Please let me know if you'd like to quote for any/all parts and I can send over PDF drawings and/or CAD files in any requested format.

I live in Croydon, London, UK, but I don't care where you are as long as you can ship the parts here.

(In another few months, I'd be looking for larger-scale manufacture, with quantities of 50ish).

Thanks,

Felix

Re: CNC machinist required to produce 5 prototype parts in aluminium and brass

Can't DM you.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Ahh, how might I sort that?

Otherwise email me: [email protected]

Hi dear?I have a 4-axis machine and a 5-axis machine, as well as a manual lathe and a milling machine. I think I can do this. Please send me a drawing and contact me at [email protected].
    Over 30 year in cnc machining parts business.CNC Turning, Milling, Drilling, Planning, Grinding, Welding www.plusminusthree.com Email:[email protected]

Thanks to everyone who's contacted me so far.

Is anyone else interested in quoting before I make a decision?

Thanks,
    Felix

Talking Re: CNC machinist required to produce 5 prototype parts in aluminium and brass

Hi

Please send me the drawings for review.

I am a Toolmaker based in Horsham, (Just down the road)

[email protected]

We are very late for this RFQ. But for similar needs, please send drawing at [email protected].
    We manufacture components for companies in UK, FRANCE and GERMANY.