584,837 active members*
5,272 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > EnRoute > Amada LC1212A3 (1999) and EnRoute 5.1

Amada LC1212A3 (1999) and EnRoute 5.1

We just added a used Pulsar LC1212A3 to the shop. We've got it up and running and are scheduled for in-house training next week. We currently use EnRoute 5.1 to work with a couple of MultiCam machines (1 router and 1 laser). Going thru the list of active drivers for post-processing, I do not see Amada listed. There are a few for Fanuc, but they all "seem" to be for routers of sorts. They either specifically saw "wood working" in the title of the driver (once it is selected) or they will toss a "tool not in turret, select OK to add").

So the question is: Is anyone using EnRoute (any version, I suppose) and outputting files to an Amada laser and if you are: What active driver are you using during the machining process?

I am hoping to NOT have to spend yet more money on something to get this machine into the production stream.

Thanks in advance!

Ray

Re: Amada LC1212A3 (1999) and EnRoute 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Polishmafiaboss View Post
    We just added a used Pulsar LC1212A3 to the shop. We've got it up and running and are scheduled for in-house training next week. We currently use EnRoute 5.1 to work with a couple of MultiCam machines (1 router and 1 laser). Going thru the list of active drivers for post-processing, I do not see Amada listed. There are a few for Fanuc, but they all "seem" to be for routers of sorts. They either specifically saw "wood working" in the title of the driver (once it is selected) or they will toss a "tool not in turret, select OK to add").

So the question is: Is anyone using EnRoute (any version, I suppose) and outputting files to an Amada laser and if you are: What active driver are you using during the machining process?

I am hoping to NOT have to spend yet more money on something to get this machine into the production stream.

Thanks in advance!

Ray
    Sorry Ray, I don't have any experience with Enroute. But!! If you need any laser parts or consumables check us out.
    ALTPARTS.COM
    Thank you,
    Joe

Re: Amada LC1212A3 (1999) and EnRoute 5.1

Hello Friends,

I needs to know, what driver i require for EnRoute to run files on Mach 3 controller in millimeters.