Hi.
I have earlier made some changes to my ToolLibrary.ini file in Enroute Plus 5.1 so that it would sort the tools to my pref. In that regard I sorted it so that the description/name of the tools downward in the file was ordered as it was listed in the first [Tools] section. Now the ToolLibrary is somewhat bigger, and I can see that it would be cumbersome to make a new sorting of the file and keep the order in the file the same order in both sections. Can anybody tell me if it is necessary to keep the order in the file the same in both sections, or can I just reorder the tools in the [Tools] section to my liking and skip sorting the order down in the tools specific section? I can see in my file now that there is listed one specific tool in the top of the file before the [Tools] section, so I suspect I can sort the [Tools] section without doing any sorting to the rest, but I would like to be sure before I crash anything.

Btw; How are you managing your ToolLibrary -do you use several different librarys or just the one?

Have a nice day.

Best regards
Tony