Laser is well built physically, clean pleasing lines.
Negative things --air exhaust from the deck not underneath, so the smoke swirls all over the head and gantry
--air compressor is good typical Chinese continuous compressor but they reduce the air out 2x to the head
when its at the head its a 1/8 in line reducing the flow, they even have a valve to adjust , adjust what?
Random no fire issue--this has developed in the first 2 hours of the machine use, sometimes it takes 9 power cycles for the pulse to work
and sometimes 2, when it pulses its good to go
The problem with service is you have to proof you have a problem-- videos and written reports and then after a long time maybe you will get action
I have not yet, it may take months dealers cannot just replace components, manufacturer does not trust the dealers and make them too go through
this proof then mess around and take time.
But like I have read here you buy china you accept this treatment or service
This is a typical problem with this make of laser "random fire--just google it", so you would think they would have a fix
One owner had tube ,power supplies, controller repolaced and he still has random fire or pulse
I have a 2008 100watt and I guess I was lucky touch wood it just worked , so buying a 2018 model I thought I was in for treats well
not the case , manufactures in china I am told don't update if something is working
Not sure where this is going to go