Hi,

We have a Doosan Lynx 220LM with a Fanuc i-series control panel.
We've stripped the turret assembly & driven tool shaft apart and replaced all bearings & seals however now it is all back together mechanically we have an issue with it throwing up error 2047 and 2023.

I've read some advice on here to set K5.4 to 1 to unclamp the turret which works, i've manually spun the turret round so T1 is in position in line with the driven tool, however the control panel identifies this as tool #5 on the Fanuc LCD display (See bottom right of image attached)

It appears to have clamped in position after a few attemps where it needs to be, mechanically - however now i believe i need to teach the control panel parameters that it's current locked position is in Tool 1 position.

(If i try to power it up as normal and select next tool on the control panel manually, it throws up the mentioned error's again as if it's not aligned which i assume will be resolved once it's been told where it is properly via the parameters?

I've read instructions on here advising i need to change 'Parameter 8' using the 'Mode' button, however i'm not sure where to find this and i'm not able to see a physical or soft button labelled 'Mode' on the control panel?

Could anybody kindly provide the keystrokes required to teach the Fanuc control panel back to tool 1 where it currently sits so we can get back up and running again?

Unless i've missed something, if so any advice would be greatly appreciated..

Best Regards,
Chris