584,798 active members*
4,215 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > CNC Swiss Screw Machines > CITIZEN Machines > Citizen M12 " Cannot download NC system" Alarm

Hybrid View

Citizen M12 " Cannot download NC system" Alarm

Hi All,

Has anyone experienced this alarm on their early 2000 model L or M machines?

The machine's control simply shut off on me while in a power on state(but not running). When I try cycling power back on, I always get this message and can't go any further.
    I talked to a Citizen tech and he said its a 50/50 chance it could be either the hard drive(or cable) or mother board. He told me 1st to get the hard drive and see if that fixes the problem, but I'm just looking for some other opinions on if anyone experienced this issue first hand before I start emptying my wallet.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Pete

Re: Citizen M12 " Cannot download NC system" Alarm

Time to get the wallet out this is a HDD fault new drive needed

Hi,
    I need you help.I just bought 2001 Cincom M-12 from the auction without Machine Manual. Many parts were missing .I will like to know the list of Mitsubishi parts number for 2 spindle drive unit and may be 4 servo drive units.
    They are located front of the machine.Please I really appreciate it.My email [email protected] in southern California.

Quote Originally Posted by rwinkho View Post
    Hi,
    I need you help.I just bought 2001 Cincom M-12 from the auction without Machine Manual. Many parts were missing .I will like to know the list of Mitsubishi parts number for 2 spindle drive unit and may be 4 servo drive units.
    They are located front of the machine.Please I really appreciate it.My email [email protected] in southern California.
    Hello Brother I hope you are doing well yes I am a technician specializing in m32 l32 k16 A20 cmz machines if you want You can send me an e-mail I can help you

hello it is still the hard drive sometimes there is a procedure to do to recover the system. This is m’y émail [email protected]

what changes were made to the program after the date for a fourth line of text
    can you post a copy of the program so that it can be looked 1v1 battle at ?