584,879 active members*
5,052 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Angry Spindle start triggers Home X and Z on Mach3

Hi Guys

I need help with this new import. I've been back and forth with the Chinese supplier regarding this issue.

Let me start off with what we've discovered.

I homed the machine and start the spindle in that position with no problem.
    If I move from that 0 position to anywhere on the table, the spindle start and then stops immediately. Mach3 shows "Limits Re-engaged"
    The spindle triggers my home M1 and M3, and those 2 light up on the diagnostic page. M1 and M3 is my x and z axis
    Disconnecting the X-se and Z-se wires on the control card fixes the issue and I'm able to run a cycle.

My knowledge is very limited, but can send videos and pictures if anybody will be able to assist.

Much appreciated

JP Visser

Re: Spindle start triggers Home X and Z on Mach3

Quote Originally Posted by JPVISSER View Post
    Hi Guys

I need help with this new import. I've been back and forth with the Chinese supplier regarding this issue.

If I move from that 0 position to anywhere on the table, the spindle start and then stops immediately. Mach3 shows "Limits Re-engaged"
    The spindle triggers my home M1 and M3, and those 2 light up on the diagnostic page. M1 and M3 is my x and z axis
    Disconnecting the X-se and Z-se wires on the control card fixes the issue and I'm able to run a cycle.

My knowledge is very limited, but can send videos and pictures if anybody will be able to assist.

Much appreciated

JP Visser
    Try this.
    On the config | general config
    At the top right hand corner set the Debounce Interval and the index debounce both to >50 (try even 5000)
    You may also need to solder 3 0.1uf capactor on each between switch input line terminal and ground.terminal.

Quote Originally Posted by JPVISSER View Post
    Hi Guys

Much appreciated

JP Visser
    You problem is noise what has been suggested is only a patch it is not what you should do to fix this problem, you have a wiring problem and most likely more to do with Grounding, these machines are poorly wired and most have to correct the wiring before you do what has been suggested

So if you post some photos of the Box and wiring we should be able to guide you with what needs to be done
    Mactec54

Hi everyone i have a problem an i need your help about ''Limits Re-engaged in mach3''. i did your advice from debounce intenval (I made 5000) so i solved this problem but after 5 minutes it was saw again. please could you help me ASAP.
    thanks
    yuksel