I am currently working on getting this Acra mill back up and running but all I lack is an All1 file. Here is the story:

So I started this new job and they have a bunch of equipment that either hasn't been ran or had problems. Nobody has known how to fix or even wanted to fix the stuff so they just let it sit....for YEARS. Acra sent me 2 files. The base parameters (you know the ones you can actually change) and the ladder file. I was able to get it back up and running....almost. I have axis movement along with spindle but it will not perform a tool change or even run a very simple MDI program. According to Mitsubishi I lack the options and I need to get an All1 file with the options. After calling back in for a second opinion and trying to figure out how to access the memory cassette that could possibly have the original parameters. Well they told me that without the options, or otherwise known as the All1 file, I wont be able to access it. THEN I was also informed that my options are actually in the Base parameter file (para200) within the first 16 lines. But because its not an All1 file with all the misc gibberish and code, it will not input into the machine and the reasoning behind it is because the options were proprietary and they didn't want the customer to edit these options to get features that they didn't purchase. So as of right now my options are send the base parameter file for mitsubishi to convert into an all1 for $500, have a tech come out and charge us big bucks to input 16 little options, or find somebody with the exact mill that has an All1 file. But basically I NEED this All1 file and until then this puppy is dead in the water. And before you tell me to go ask Acra, me and alot of others have bothered the crap out of them for the file I need. Been waiting 2 days on a response and nothing yet. They act like they can't be bothered with a simple request it seems so I definitely would NEVER buy a machine from them.

So does anybody have this exact machine or at least a smaller version of it that can send me an All1 file? It takes literally 2 seconds to send it out to the computer and its nothing complicated at all. We REALLY need this machine going asap. OR if anybody can tell me how Mitsubishi "forces" the options in on site that would be helpful as well. Best way to contact me is through email at [email protected] since I can't figure out how to get this forum to email me with notifications. Any and ALL help is extremely appreciated. Once I get this machine up and running I WILL come back and post the parameters and all the files you need to get somebody elses machine up and going faster than its taken me.