584,833 active members*
5,327 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Deckel, Maho, Aciera, Abene Mills > Maho MH700S CNC432 built on 1999 Error I35

Question Maho MH700S CNC432 built on 1999 Error I35

Hi All

If anyone have had a similar error, problem is that it block spindle and feed for some reason!
    If machine is stand still without bump ~0,5-1 h Then it can continue work.

I suppose it is kind of heating problem but have no clue what triggers the speed on hold to 0.
    Thing is that command button rotate spindle works then the spindle turn 10 rpm but in teach in and in auto mode spindle wont start to turn.
    Feed in manual mode works in every direction XYZB

Error occurred in auto mode middle of work.
    Repositioning will not start until the fault is gone.

Regards

Re: Maho MH700S CNC432 built on 1999 Error I35

Hi

now , I have this problem , my machine print I 35 in the LCD screen , yesterday spindle of machine was work for 2 hours without coolant system .
    the machine still to work more than 3 hours today but the error I35 dont clear .
    what can I do now ?
    please guide me ?

Quote Originally Posted by roozbeh View Post
    Hi

now , I have this problem , my machine print I 35 in the LCD screen , yesterday spindle of machine was work for 2 hours without coolant system .
    the machine still to work more than 3 hours today but the error I35 dont clear .
    what can I do now ?
    please guide me ?

Hi

You can check contactors for the axis motors in the El cabin, they may be short circuit.

BR

This can be multiple things, our maho does this when the way lube oil level is low. Do you have the error module on the control cabinet next to the on/off switch?, there should be two red numbers whenever there is an error. In the documentation you should be able to lookup what the error is.

I have the same problem. My maho mh700s 1990 year with Philips 432 control. The machine had lost its constants. When I bought it they gave them to me on paper. I changed the battery and wrote them all by hand. The oil from the hydraulic system was drained. I poured new and then start the hydraulic. I moved the three axes manually. But when I want to go through the reference points the machine do not do anything and give me I35 error.
    I can not turn the spindle with the manual buttons. When I try it the machine give me I62 error. I think that this is because S=0 but I can not write the other speed. The door contactor is shunted.
    Oil about spindel is in max level. The same is and with station for lubrication of the parallels. I do not know what other to do... Help me pleace.

This two diode lights up. I do not know if it has anything to do with it...

Today the machine passed through the reference points. The reason for the I35 was the secret key on the keyboard and the back of the machine. Contrary to expectations, the machine passed through reference points at key position 0 or when the keys are removed from the machine. When the keys are in position 1, they can not be removed, and the machine gives an error I35.
    I suppose there is a parameter that sets this up... Because otherwise there is no logic. Otherwise it goes out the owner of the keys can only be used to prevent the machine from running and all others who have no keys can run it...
    For anyone who has a problem with this error, let check the keys and the contactors of the keys. They are normally closed at position 1
    Also the door key. In my case he is normally open and I've connected the two cables to shunt it.

Hi everybody,
    I have a problem error I35. Spindle, xyzb are manually moved, but spindle rotate very slowly. Teach In doesn't work. During setting reference points when I push green button this error appears.
    Machine is Maho MH700S, Philips CNC432.
    Somebody knows how solve this problem?
    Sorry for my English.

Quote Originally Posted by MA655 View Post
    Hi everybody,
    I have a problem error I35. Spindle, xyzb are manually moved, but spindle rotate very slowly. Teach In doesn't work. During setting reference points when I push green button this error appears.
    Machine is Maho MH700S, Philips CNC432.
    Somebody knows how solve this problem?
    Sorry for my English.
    Hallo. Machine cannot work in "teach in" mode when she did not cross the reference points! When you start the hydraulics, you must be able to move all the axes manually, and when you hold down the spindle manual rotation knob, it rotates very slowly! As I understand you, all these things work properly. This si vary good.
    This error I35 may have several reasons. The machine have 2 keys. One is on the dashboard and the other is on the right side (behind the console) of the machine. Check the positions of both keys. The key on my console is at position 0 to get the machine through reference points.
    The other reason is - the key of the door. I disassembled the contactor (top right above the machine) and tied its two cables short to insulate the door. Machine cooling pumps must also be switched on to prevent this error.
    I have the same machine and i may tell you all about it, because I had many problems when I bought it...
    I am from Bulgaria, and where are you from?
    My e-mail is: [email protected]
    You may sned me letter there and I will help you about all.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by D1N1 View Post
    Hallo. Machine cannot work in "teach in" mode when she did not cross the reference points! When you start the hydraulics, you must be able to move all the axes manually, and when you hold down the spindle manual rotation knob, it rotates very slowly! As I understand you, all these things work properly. This si vary good.
    This error I35 may have several reasons. The machine have 2 keys. One is on the dashboard and the other is on the right side (behind the console) of the machine. Check the positions of both keys. The key on my console is at position 0 to get the machine through reference points.
    The other reason is - the key of the door. I disassembled the contactor (top right above the machine) and tied its two cables short to insulate the door. Machine cooling pumps must also be switched on to prevent this error.
    I have the same machine and i may tell you all about it, because I had many problems when I bought it...
    I am from Bulgaria, and where are you from?
    My e-mail is: [email protected]
    You may sned me letter there and I will help you about all.
    Good luck!
    "Machine cooling pumps must also be switched on to prevent this error." Do you mean a spindle lubrication pump (4M2)? Motor is working, but I can't control oil pressure in this system. LED in connector on above of oil filter is off.
    All keys are in position "0". I don't understand reason what is wrong. I35 corresponds with spindle troubles. Maybe gear is in incorrect position. In display M42 and both gear's switches are on.

Hello, the I35 issue has been resolved in principle.

I35 as it turned out is related to the problem of the spindle very far. Today I checked the errors on the monitoring unit (led display on the side wall).
    The first error No. 12, the downloaded documentation on MH700C this alleged error temperature unit transformers, specifically the step-down transformer to power the unit KDA, but in fact the error 12 was a low-level signal of the lubrication system.
    The following error No. 7 is already my bad: in the carriage, I removed the coolant system, after connection the button RUN work, error I35 disappeared. After setup REF Points, Teach in is now available.
    Test entered G0 X300 Y300 Z300F 1000S 1000 M3, was worked ok, it seems everything is fine. Tomorrow I'll try change tools and turn the spindle head.

Thank you all very much for your responsiveness.