584,871 active members*
5,427 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Exclamation CNC MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN NEEDED

Globus Medical in Audubon, PA is seeking a CNC maintenance technician for our production facility in Audubon, PA. This is an excellent opportunity for a person with the right skills for the job. Below is a job description for this position, but we would train someone who would be a good fit.

Feel free to contact me, or checkout our website for more info www.Globusmedical.com

Thank you

The CNC Machine TroubleshootingTechnician is responsible for directing and participating in all scheduled andunscheduled maintenance of production equipment, building systems, and processinfrastructure in the plant. The Maintenance Technician is also responsible forassisting with the maintenance of the facility.Works in collaboration with theOperations Manager to make sure that the plant is safe and operating at peakcondition.

Responsibilities:
    · Accountable for coordinating and performing all maintenance areaequipment drawing updates, changes, and revisions. Must work with vendorsto assure complete updated drawing management.
    · Acts as the primary contact for all personnel for any buildingissues (climate control, odors, smoke, spills, damage, emergencies and repairs)•
    · Monitors contractor performance and works closely with outsidevendors and contractors to ensure work is completed according to specifications
    · Solicits bids and quotes from vendors
    · Expected to run wire, unhook and hookup power to machinery as andwhen needed, and should be able to do terminations at the electrical panels andat the machines as well.
    · Makes minor plumbing repairs, as necessary
    · Accountable for communicating with production personnel to solveproblems
    · Responsible for preparing and responding to any and all audits forthe Maintenance Area
    · Responsible for establishment of priorities with operations.
    · Responsible for executing all assigned maintenance area capitalprojects
    · Diagnoses, repairs and tests malfunctioning equipment andmachinery. May replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic and pneumaticcomponents of machines and equipment.
    · Preventive maintenance program and repair experience with flexibleCNC machines, mill turn centers, metal cutting technology, modern machinetools, surface finishing machines/Air Compressor/HVAC units.
    · Provides daily emergency and preventative maintenance on anymachine or system in the facility and assistance to production andmanufacturing with process and machinery improvements
    · Performs routine inspections to ensure safe and dependableoperation of all manufacturing and electrical equipment
    · Performs lockout / tag out procedures for safety
    · Complies with all safety norms and regulations
    · Maintains records of inventories and places orders for spare partsand equipment
    · Tracks log repair and maintenance work
    · Performs other duties as assigned, to maintain efficiencythroughout the company.
    · Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct,the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. EnsureCompliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both inthe United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annualtraining and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
    · Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold thehighest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsibleconduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, andother third parties of Globus.
    Requirements:
    · Bachelor degree preferred but not required
    · 4+ years of maintenance experience in manufacturing or heavyindustrial equipment environment
    · Hands on experience with CNC machines, mill turn centers, metalcutting technology, modern machine tools, surface finishing machines
    · Must be familiar working with Fanuc and Mitsubishi Controloperated machinery
    · Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing expertise
    · Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.

Re: CNC MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN NEEDED

They say that a plumber to the house - is not a luxury, but the economy, is it?

Re: CNC MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN NEEDED

In general, I never thought before about how vital this profession is. Because I know absolutely nothing in terms of something to fix or make or install. I'm used to calling handypersons. They are experts who are specially trained to do what should be done in case of any failure. In general, their profession requires specific skills and knowledge. And this is very cool because I do not need to spend a lot of time learning how to fix it myself. It will be enough to call a wizard, who will come to my house and fix it for me quickly. Agree that if it were not possible, people would have to spend a lot of time learning to fix various breakdowns and waste their nerves.