Hopefully my final issue! I have a 1983 Kitamura Mycenter 3 w/Fanuc 6M controller. Side mount carousel ATC is what I'm troubleshooting now. M06 command just hangs machine like its waiting for a signal I have tried the Txx command on a prior code line and same line as M06 command. I've tried g28 and G30 reference. I've tried MDI mode and DNC from a PC. The tool holder will index in jog but the changer down and forward jog switches on control panel do nothing. I've manually actuated cylinder solenoids and changer will move down and out respectively. I've tried M19 orientation and put the board in test and verified spindle is homing. I find no M06 macro or subprogram so I'm assuming this relies on keeper relays. When observing relays, the MGCV relay lights but I have no idea what that relay is. I've checked 700 parameter and it shows bit executing M command. I've verified limit switches on changer. Machine was unhooked from power for quite a while and moved 100 yards to another building. is it possible indexor is out of calibration with what tool the machine has in spindle? I've scoured this forum and other sources and I'm stuck. Any help would be appreciated!!