Hello,

First off, I've been using planet cnc with mk3/4 on two machines for 2+ years and it works really well. Compared it with a few other controllers in real semi-industrial applications and it's significantly faster/smoother.
Which is why I want to use it on my new builds (a few machines actually), large routers with two motors rack&pinion driving a wide and rather heavy duty gantry. For that I would absolutely need to be able to home both sides of the gantry to maintain squareness, automatically.
Connecting the two motors via belt is simply not an option, nor is it a real solution in this case.

I've searched the forums and the manual and seen old posts about that not being possible with Planet cnc, despite repeated requests. I've seen some users that hacked somewhat of a solution, but making my own electronic boards and such is something I really don't have the time to fiddle with.

Is this something that's possible to implement without making my own electronic circuits? or perhaps already been resolved?

Cheers