585,722 active members*
4,148 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Biesse Works 3.4.20

Hello,

I need some help with Biesse Works command column. I can import geometry from cad on a TCH layer and get all my milling id's in listed in the column. How do I group the milling id's together in the same machining functions. I can see in the menu and in the PDF help file there is a command called "Implode" and "explode" that I think is for this purpose.

They are under the edit menu, but they are faded and I can not select them. I think they will only work if I select more than one ID, but how do I do that ?

At the moment I can only select one ID at a time to change the milling data and this is very, very time consuming. It also creates a huge margin for errors in the machining processes.

Thanks.

Hi there,

You can use layers in the dxf and apply all your machining information with the layer name. There are basic examples in the help file but I do have more info on this if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by bleker View Post
    Hello,

I need some help with Biesse Works command column. I can import geometry from cad on a TCH layer and get all my milling id's in listed in the column. How do I group the milling id's together in the same machining functions. I can see in the menu and in the PDF help file there is a command called "Implode" and "explode" that I think is for this purpose.

They are under the edit menu, but they are faded and I can not select them. I think they will only work if I select more than one ID, but how do I do that ?

At the moment I can only select one ID at a time to change the milling data and this is very, very time consuming. It also creates a huge margin for errors in the machining processes.

Thanks.