584,842 active members*
4,389 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Mach Software (ArtSoft software) > Mach4 Help Needed: Potentially Paid Mach4 & CNC Consulting

Exclamation Mach4 Help Needed: Potentially Paid Mach4 & CNC Consulting

I need help getting the Spindle to work on my Viper XP CNC Machine running Mach4 (ArtSoft/Newfangled Solution). Due to the lack of support on behalf of Newfangled Solutions, I'm looking for an expert to help for troubleshooting with the corresponding software & machine.

Is there anyone who would be interested in doing potentially paid consultation on the phone or video chat?

More specifically my problem is: The output 3 light is blinking red and I cannot get the spindle to turn. In the output settings, there is nothing set for 'Spindle On' and I believe this is where I'm running into issues. I've tried to swap outputs, but I am nervous to change anything too much. I am a beginner and before this hiccup, everything was running smoothly and production was great. Since this snag, it's been a couple weeks since I've heard back from Newfangled Solutions. So at this point, getting desperate to fire this machine back up and get back to work.

Thanks

-Adam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181126_100015_HDR.jpg   20181126_090857_HDR.jpg   20181126_084403_HDR.jpg