585,568 active members*
3,752 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > BobCAD to Solidworks (For sale BobCAD)

BobCAD to Solidworks (For sale BobCAD)

Hi
    I used BCC for a while and got used to it and admittedly thought it was OK. Then I started up my own company and started looking at other sofware.

Now I have Solidworks, I still can't get over what it will do. I find myself looking at the screen and going 'wow'! Horses for courses I guess, it's all price-related and Solidworks is a hell of a price!

Anyway does anyone want my BobCAD v21 with all the training professor videos (v20 and v21) Make me a decent offer and its yours! This includes BobART pro and BobNEST. Its all like new.

I am a student with a limited amount of cash, the student version is available at a very discounted price, so I really need the other items. What is the lowest price you would accept for the whole package. Please email me at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Lewis View Post
    Hi
    I used BCC for a while and got used to it and admittedly thought it was OK. Then I started up my own company and started looking at other sofware.

Now I have Solidworks, I still can't get over what it will do. I find myself looking at the screen and going 'wow'! Horses for courses I guess, it's all price-related and Solidworks is a hell of a price!

Anyway does anyone want my BobCAD v21 with all the training professor videos (v20 and v21) Make me a decent offer and its yours! This includes BobART pro and BobNEST. Its all like new.
    A reminder of the Forum Rules. Selling software should be done in the Auctions Area.

Thank you

http://cncauction.com/
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Hi,
    I would like to purchase your programme, what approx pirce are you looking for? You can email me at [email protected] . I am a pretty stand up guy , I just want what your best price to sell it is.

Regards

Todd