F 04.12.18 11:21:03 PLC(80.101060):
    : Failed DP slave (Profibus participant) 1 other DP slaves
    F 04.12.18 11:29:47 PLC(70.100040):
    : DIAS3 (1): Drift voltage limits exceeded
    F 04.12.18 11:29:47 PLC(80.100102):
    : Height regulation error
    F 04.12.18 11:29:47 PLC(80.100181):
    : Characteristis curve recording DIAS 3 cancelled"

Do you have any ideas what we should to do?

Many thanks in advance!

The Profibus subscriber with address 20 normally should not matter. This is usually a murr gateway that is still in the machine for a loader unit option (which i think you do not have or the gateway would not be complaining).
    You need to check the alarm code on the dias box double digit display. This is located in the machine cabinet (4 doors down on the checker walk plate side of the cabinets facing the machine a stainless box about head height. If it shows code 33 then the coax cable to the dias is open circuit. Take it you tried with both 5 inch and 7.5 inch heads. The other thing could be a Analog DMP module (should be labelled A8 i think) swop it with the one next door A7 to see if the fault clears. Note the modules are static sensitive so power off and earth strap to wrist.

Re: TRUMPF TLC4030 DIAS error. Please Help

Quote Originally Posted by offworld View Post
    The Profibus subscriber with address 20 normally should not matter. This is usually a murr gateway that is still in the machine for a loader unit option (which i think you do not have or the gateway would not be complaining).
    You need to check the alarm code on the dias box double digit display. This is located in the machine cabinet (4 doors down on the checker walk plate side of the cabinets facing the machine a stainless box about head height. If it shows code 33 then the coax cable to the dias is open circuit. Take it you tried with both 5 inch and 7.5 inch heads. The other thing could be a Analog DMP module (should be labelled A8 i think) swop it with the one next door A7 to see if the fault clears. Note the modules are static sensitive so power off and earth strap to wrist.
    A huge thanks for your advice, Will!