I have a 1985 Amada OCTO 334 with Fanuc System 6M Series M31 Version 03 controller. Monday morning came to turn the machine on and it has a external alarm 14: Emergency/Reset. Did some testing in the area of it being a problem with the EMG switch or circuit( tested relays, changed switched etc .) I was suggested by amada service in CA to jump 205 with any common 200.(205=*WEM emergency stop switch) when i did this the machine no longer had code 14, but then a code 401 Servo.: The ready signal (VRDY) for velocity control of X-,Y-,or T-axis is off.

So from what i have learned so far is that , the code 14 is a builders alarm , based off a initial system check , NC is not ready . My guess something to do with the servo's since when i jump 205 it then gives me 401 alarm. So i started with basics. i cleaned the brushes and cleaned out the dust. then topped off the fluid.
a bit more information.
The servo amplifiers(and if i have this correctly are also the velocity control unit ) have two led green lights. on the boards it says RDY with a small v slightly above it but could possibly belong to something else on the board, and the other light has PRDY(positional control). . Only the RDY light is lit on all X-,Y-,Z(T)and C the auto-index.

Behind all these PCB is several components like two breakers,terminal boards,MCC, thermal relay etc. the magnetic contactor is supposed to send the signal to the servos and then recieve a ready signal back, right? Well it looks like these MCC's don't suck the center tab in like a much bigger magnetic contactor on the input signal board does when i turn on the power . Wonder if that is telling me anything or if they aren't activating because the problem could be before the signal even gets that far .

Help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks