584,802 active members*
5,112 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Question Morbidelli U26

Hello,
    I owned a Morbidelli U26 1990 model router and today when I turned-on the machine its displayed me an error in Italian PLC Blocco. I don't know what that means because the language that i was using the Morbidelli was English and it changed to Italian. Can anyone knows how to change the language back and also how to fix the problem?
    Thank you,
    Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_deme View Post
    Hello,
    I owned a Morbidelli U26 1990 model router and today when I turned-on the machine its displayed me an error in Italian PLC Blocco. I don't know what that means because the language that i was using the Morbidelli was English and it changed to Italian. Can anyone knows how to change the language back and also how to fix the problem?
    Thank you,
    Mike.
    Hello. This message means the PLC is blocked.
    Sometimes its enough to log inte the hidden parameters, the section where it lets you set the clock. There is a menu button wich enables or disables the PLC system providing there is nothing else mailfuntioning in your machine, such as a broken pressure valve or something that needs repair causing the plc to stop working. Do you have access to the hidden passwords required?
    Hope this helps. Best wishes

Re: Morbidelli U26

Salve mi trovo anch'io con la mia u 26 con il blocco del plc, mi da errore a linea:1 e istruzione non corretta. Qualcuno può aiutarmi grazie.

Re: Morbidelli U46

Hi
    We have morbidelli u46 that have been shut off for about half a year. As a result the battery died and thus it lost its PLC. I've been searching everywhere for the backup disk but it seems lost. So as the title states i'm looking for the PLC for a morbidelli u46.

Any help or tips is much appreciated.
    Regards