Hello, I recently bought an old Masterwood project 309 woodworking machine. It is a very old machine from 1993, so there are a lot of disadvantages on the software side(msdos). But the hardware on the machine is in good and working condition.
I am currently looking to retrofit mach3 on the machine to make it ''more modern''. I am currently in the planning stage of the retrofit to look if it is possible and what is needed. The main focus now is to find a solution for the X,Y and Z axis to use most of the old hardware, if possible.

The machine is currently using 3 DC brushed servos with encoders for the feedback and 3 amplifiers which take +-10V. So after searching on forums to use the original amplifiers I found the step2linear board from viper. Which seems like a good working board and is still available? unlike the YAPS10V. To be honest I am not 100% sure if they work for my components and it would be wasted money if I bought 3 boards just conclude that they wont work. So is there someone that could help me and tell if the step2linear board will work for my machine? I attached a picture from the I/O of the servo amplifier and a pdf of the datasheet from the encoder. The amplifiers are: Midi Maestro 140 14/28 and the encoders: Hohner h33p50.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jelle