584,808 active members*
5,362 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Manufacturing Processes > Turning > Miyano 34T Lathe B axis

Miyano 34T Lathe B axis

I have 6 tools in Main turret. I have 3 tools in the b Turret (it holds 6). The Miyano 34 T has a Fanuc OT controller. the tool offsets are from tool 1 to tool 16. The guy that was here used t71 to call up the first tool on the B turret, And calls up the offset. I can set up the first turret all 6 tools and offsets. on the B turret, I can't find where the offsets are stored. I also can't find were the G54-G59 are stored.

I am new on the CNC lathe. I've Been programming for 5 years and running CNC mills for 7 years. I am understanding my way around the programs, But boy am I lost on this one.
    Can someone help me?

I just found what I was looking for. The tool offsets on the main turret is in the offset page. But the B turret is in the graphics page - in aux - T71.
    I have been looking for this answer for a while. I hope this helps someone else.

You can find them in the offset page and in aux.
    spanish dictionary

Re: Miyano 34T Lathe B axis

Thank you for sharing such a forum website. Keep it up. The original "American" Morse Code and the later International Morse Code, which became the global standard, are the two systems. Morse code can be learned using one of three methods: visual chart reference, an auditory method using computer software, or a combination of the two. This blog will help you quickly learn different types of Morse code.
    Visit - http://morse-code-encoder.jigsy.com/...-of-morse-code