584,826 active members*
5,057 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Esprit > Problem Running the Part Flip Command

Post Problem Running the Part Flip Command

Hi Guys, I'm having a problem with running the Part Flip Command. I've programmed one side of my part, and then when I tryed to flip the part to programm the other side, I pick the geometry and the features to do the command Lathe Part Flip and It just don't work, the window just don't appears. I've already check the layers, the group geometry. I tryed to run the command Lathe Part Flip without pick the features and geometry and an advise is shown saying that I should group select the geometry and features to flip before running the flip part command. Everything is OK, but when I pick the geometry and features and pick the command Lath Part Flip, It just doesn't work. Can you guys help me with this? Tks

Re: Problem Running the Part Flip Command

what version u r using?

Re: Problem Running the Part Flip Command

I had the same problem, so I contacted Esprit. Their AE's are fantastic! There was a problem with our version, so they sent a link for the latest release. Uninstall our version and accessories, then install new version and accessories. Works great now. ----------- John :cheers: